Having a room dedicated to laundry is not something everyone is accustomed to with it, but it’s actually a very practical idea. However, designing it to meet everything you need in the laundry room is not easy. Besides washing machines and dryers, there are many other aspects that you should consider.
One of the main things you should look at is the ease to organize and reach everything you need in a laundry room. You can wash the cloth and you get their iron and to put them back where they come from and you don’t have to let others see the process because everything is in the laundry room.
Today we have gathered a wide range of functional and inspiring laundry room designs. We have featured several different styles and different sizes of the room. However, we are trying to stay more on the small side as many of you have stated how you prefer inspiring the design of a small laundry room.
Small loundry room with pink style and simple design.
Loundry room with beautiful wallpaper ideas.
Blue loundry room design ideas with small baskets.
Loundry room with spacious cabinet
Modern and stylish loundry room ideas.
Loundry room with dog shower and dog bed.
Some Tips for designing a laundry room :
- To simplify your work later, then when you design your own laundry room, imagine all the steps in the laundry process and arrange it according to the room, so you don’t get one crowd.
- When you get a narrow space, you don’t have to worry, there are some solutions that the room looks spacious and effective, one of them is stacking the dryer above the washing machine. Or you can also make use of the space that seems not important behind the door as a deposit area for detergent or clothing.
- You can also place a countertop over the washer and dryer as a room that you can use to fold clothes and anything else, this will make your work more easy and efficient.
- One of the important things is the air circulation and lighting of the room. Natural light from the sun is best, because in addition to illuminating and reducing the humidity of the room, it can also conserve the use of lamps. But if there is no window for sunlight, you can attach more light bulbs, and consider illuminating the place where you are sorting and folding the clothes. And check the air circulation well by installing exhaust fan.
- One last suggestion is to look at your laundry room not as a space where you will not spend a lot of time and do not need to achieve a stylish and beautiful design but more as a room where some warm colors and materials might just make your job less undesirable.